Articles on this Page
- 04/25/13--13:14: _SoCal Edison Worker...
- 04/25/13--13:31: _Temecula guitarist ...
- 04/25/13--21:31: _Sheriff Sniff: DEPU...
- 04/26/13--02:07: _California expects ...
- 04/26/13--09:31: _Temecula: Timothy F...
- 04/26/13--16:39: _TEMECULA WALMART CO...
- 04/27/13--17:00: _Attorneys in Trayvo...
- 04/28/13--09:05: _Probation office ch...
- 04/28/13--09:09: _Indictment mentions...
- 04/28/13--09:14: _CHP investigating c...
- 04/28/13--09:21: _Fitch Releases Repo...
- 04/28/13--09:32: _Corrections officer...
- 04/28/13--09:40: _Temecula: Marine co...
- 04/28/13--11:44: _Temecula: Family Wa...
- 04/28/13--23:36: _Temecula: WAL-MART!...
- 04/29/13--22:44: _Mayor Naggar: Offic...
- 04/30/13--17:42: _Parents of autistic...
- 04/30/13--22:10: _MORENO VALLEY: WARR...
- 05/01/13--07:32: _Temecula:Victims to...
- 05/01/13--22:52: _Group targets San B...
- 04/25/13--13:14: SoCal Edison Worker Found Dead In Riverside County « CBS Los Angeles
- 04/25/13--13:31: Temecula guitarist murder suspects’ sketches released | abc7.com
- 04/25/13--21:31: Sheriff Sniff: DEPUTIES PLANTS VANISH? : Before I Vote
- 04/26/13--09:31: Temecula: Timothy Freer gets a Fact Check : Temeku News
- 04/28/13--09:09: Indictment mentions SouthCoast courts in probation job scandal
- 04/28/13--09:14: CHP investigating crash involving deputy
- 04/28/13--09:21: Fitch Releases Report on Riverside, CA
- 04/28/13--11:44: Temecula: Family Wants Charges in Illegal Search! Items Stolen
A Southern California Edison employee died Thursday while performing a rescue at an industrial site, according to officials. via SoCal Edison Worker Found Dead In Riverside County « CBS Los Angeles.
Investigators in Riverside are hoping new suspect sketches will help track down whoever murdered a popular local musician. via Temecula guitarist murder suspects’ sketches released | abc7.com.
Riverside County Sheriffs: Allowed for A Deputy To Investigate Himself and his colleagues! That’s exactly what happened when the victims filed many complaints. A Team of Officers Accused of Planting drugs ( marijuana) may soon be facing trial according to more than one Complaints which have been filed: The Team Of Officers which are members [...]
The state expects to have nearly as many inmates available to help during this year’s firefighting season as it did before a 2-year-old law via California expects to have sufficient number of inmate firefighters despite realignment law.
The Officer Whom Found Marijuana In A Home, in which the marijuana was planted in order for a return visit has been arrested see below. The Victim in the Case was not charged for the Marijuana, nor was the Marijuana ever booked into evidence it somehow mysteriously disappeared! On which visit is unknown. via Temecula: [...]
WAL-MART Decline Prevention Searches Home IN TEMECULA, CA. Make sure you go to: temekunews.com This is precisely what Civilians(WALMART Decline Prevention Agents) Result in when not qualified effectively to excorsize a search Warrant! If the Riverside County Sheriffs cannot do it by yourself,do they have the proper to use Civilians as one more resource?… via [...]
The attorneys in the Trayvon Martin shooting say social media gives people a way to stay engaged in high profile cases that was not possible years ago. via Attorneys in Trayvon Martin shooting: Social media keeps people engaged in high profile cases – The Washington Post.
The federal probation office in Syracuse has changed its electronic monitoring of criminal defendants as a result of the case of David Renz, who police say slipped his ankle bracelet last month to commit murder and rape via Probation office changes electronic monitoring program in wake of Renz murder case | syracuse.com.
A 57-page bribery indictment against former Probation Commissioner John J. O’Brien and his two top deputies mentions three SouthCoast courts as part of a broad scheme to hire less qualified individuals in exchange for political influence via Indictment mentions SouthCoast courts in probation job scandal | SouthCoastToday.com.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating a crash between a Kern County Sheriff’s Office patrol vehicle and a semi that sent a deputy to the hospital Friday night. via CHP investigating crash involving deputy – BakersfieldCalifornian.com.
Fitch Releases Report on Riverside, CA – WSJ.com.
Corrections officer arrested again after DNA match ties him to second rape, attorney general says | NJ.com.
Throughout his first interview with an investigator and through a portion of the second, one of the four Camp Pendleton Marines accused of murdering a fellow Marine and his wife in Winchester continued to deny his involvement via Marine confessed involvement in Winchester murders, jury hears | UTSanDiego.com.
Victims Allege they were ‘ROBBED AT GUN POINT’! and it was premeditated…. Victims were held down and Bound, while an awaiting Vehicle filled with civilians parked arround the corner of the house waited for the signal from Officers to Storm the Home.. It Was a Home Based Laptop Business which carried Cash and plenty of [...]
Parent stated: The bullying made on the child and Family got so bad! that the entire family had to move…some of the threats contained homosexual acts…And there’s more the parent adds… Parent has lots of proof: cyber / Internet terrorist threats! see pictures…All announced to the Father and or child on Craigslist…Temecula, DA has done [...]
Temecula, California In courtroom S101 Murrieta: Temeku News has learned today that several Officer(s) from the Special Enforcement Team are denying that they used the same Search warrant on more than one occasion to the same address as a recycled tool! however it is admitted to planting drugs in order to return days later with [...]
TEMECULA, California — The parents of a boy who was arrested for selling marijuana at a Riverside County high school claim he was the victim of discrimination because hes autistic. via Parents of autistic Riverside County teen file claim over his arrest for selling marijuana.
Investigators from Federal State and Local agencies have served a total of six search warrants within the City of Moreno Valley upon the residences of Jerome (Jerry) P. Stephens, Mayor Tom Owings, Councilmember’s Richard Stewart, Jessie Molina, Richard Stewart, Marcelo Co and Victoria Baca, developers Richard Stewart and Iddo Benzeevi and the offices of Highland [...]
WHAT WOULD CAUSE SOMEONE TO BEHAVE IN THIS MANNER?These are some photographs of before and after a Riverside County Sheriff Deputy Searched A home, in Temecula California. via Temecula:Victims to sue arrested Deputy : Temecula – Riverside County News | Temeku News.
SAN BERNARDINO — A group of business owners and residents is submitting notices to the mayor, city attorney and City Council with a clear message: Youve failed, and we plan to throw you out of office. via Group targets San Bernardino mayor, city attorney, entire council for recall – San Bernardino County Sun.